CMCM (1-3 minutes)
- Download and install from https://uol.de/se?cmcm.
- Requires Java 8 and JavaFX (included in download).
MetaEdit+ (1-3 minutes)
You’ll be accessing our server with Microsoft’s Remote Desktop Connection (mstsc.exe). This is installed by default on Windows, but for other platforms you can install it:
TGRL (1-5 minutes)
- Install the desktop-based VS Code application on your system from the VS Code site.
- Download our tool in the form of vsix file (
vscode-xtext-turn-0.0.2.vsix) from the GitHub repository of our tool. We provide further details in our repository to develop or debug the extension.
- Open a Terminal to create a project run directory (workspace) and launch VS code extension using the below commands:
mkdir workspace cd workspace code .
- Install the downloaded VSIX file (
vscode-xtext-turn-0.0.2.vsix) of our proposed TGRL extension in VS Code by using shortcut key CTRL + SHIFT + X or navigating in menu bar: View → Extensions → Install from VSIX… → Select the downloaded vsix file.
- Install the VS Code Live Share extension using the “Search extensions in Marketplace” or using the below command after using CTRL + P (VS Code Quick Open) shortcut key:
ext install MS-vsliveshare.vsliveshare-pack.
- Click on the “LiveShare” option in the bottom left corner of VS Code to start a collaboration session.
- Modeller can create TGRL Models (file with .turn extension) collaboratively. For quick start, we have provided a sample TGRL model ”example.turn” in the “examples” folder of the repository.